Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Union Of Contractors/ Not A Union

Your Daddy should be proud of his girl. Very well written. The thing that can help this industry to change is right now its not just the MSO involved,its their insurance company that is picking up the Tab on these damages. I've done alot of insurance work in my life, as cable is not the only eggs in my basket. Insurance companys want what they pay for, they don't always go with the lowest bidder. Their primary concern is the work gets Done right. To approach Washington at this point would probably be futile. We stand a much better chance at the State Level. I feel Florida is the perfect place to Start. With all these damages to the Sunshine State. Their will be much more strengent codes adopted. These Hurricanes will in the long run be a good thing. It has brought National attention to our State. I hope to Somehow to arrange a meeting with Jeb Bush, I know for fact right now is election time for his Brother, so hopefully he will be all ears. This web site is a powerful tool for our industry if used correctly.I know years ago it used to get 2000, to 5000, hits a day, thats alot of readers. There is already a national org. for our industry with alot of members. There is power in the numbers and #'s in the power. I for one think we will be heard. I'd just like to take time to thank the old man, Ely McKay for his words "Yeah You and Martin Luther" I have a Dream!!! "WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #136243. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJBD
Posted in reply to: Re: A Union Of Contractors/ Not A Union by cableho
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A Union Of Contractors/ Not A Union msjojo63 10/5/2004 9:11:00 PM