Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Union Of Contractors/ Not A Union

All very good replys,I especially love the one that has the MSO scare tactic. What does MSO stand for Monna Soduim Olutimate,a new substance that replaces salt (NOT) I think of all the salt stains on my shirt after I finished sweating my as.s off, for them to have a job. I will show you at the stockholders meetings this year what this old dog is all about. Nobody wants to end up like Adelphia. I'm the hatchett man, and I'll not only tell them , I'll show them in agnostic detail why I'm right. I don't like dead worthless wood. I like things done, correctly orchestrated, and carried out to the ipmth of a degree, so that the subscriber and quality are job one. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to add pluses and minsus. I invoke from the inseption of these words that I speak, that any MSO give me the floor under Roberts Rules of Order. Bring your best mathmathians as "YOU GENERALLY GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR<DARN SAD THING I HAVE BEEN PERSONAL FRIENDS WITH SO MANY GM's & RM's VP's AND PRES. of these companys you speak about. The most precious thing in our industry is no headaches and the bottom line. Fact still remains I can produce BOTH!! "WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #136223. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJBj
Posted in reply to: Re: A Union Of Contractors/ Not A Union by rubberband
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A Union Of Contractors/ Not A Union cableho 9/27/2004 12:38:00 AM