Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another PrimeTV went down today

Jim;
Please understand that we are not blaming you or any other employee of this company, the problem is with the management. I know you have no more control over this than I did but I find it very hard to believe that Direct Installations took a hit, because they ARE a part of Direct Activation. I took a hit from these guys that is just unbelivable. I will be lucky to survive it. Do you think they ever plan on making things right with us, hell no! They will continue on just like nothing ever happened, and that is just flat out wrong. Is Mykal Martin going to the bank to borrow the money to pay us like I am going to so that I can pay my installers. for this very same work? Hell no he wont, thats the difference in the good guys and the bad guys in this industry! The difference in the 'men' and the 'boys'. I have only been with these guys a short while, but I was completing a LOT jobs every week for them, iin 21 states. I have not received one penny for one single job that we completed for them, and I wont. Imagine that, not getting paid for one single job!! I am sorry if I dont share your sympathy for these guys!
This is CABL.com posting #133928. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mI0i
Posted in reply to: Re: Another PrimeTV went down today by DISsoutheast
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Another PrimeTV went down today DISsoutheast 8/7/2004 8:48:00 PM