Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Jim Brogen

well jim . dont know why you brought up david sparks . but as for him i'm not holding any orders for sparks . the old saying go's once bittin twice shy . i wont be working for him ever again ,not saying he is a bad guy or anything becouse he's not in my book -hell for that matter while it was good ,he made me some real money . but as far as working for him again -no i dont think that could ever happen . just to shy . i'm rebuilding slowly , pay sucks worse than ever but at least its work . would not mind more contracts but hey that comes with time . if there is one thing i learned from the prime tv deal is to never hold all of your eggs in the same basket . and thats what i did . so as of right now i have two egss and looking for 3 more . maybe then things for me will work out . untill then satellite is my life or at least untill they cut my prices to the point that i have to go back to school . owell nice to see your doing fine .
one day i'll be back on top of that mountain i was kicked off . for now i'm climbing back up -but at least this time i'm leaving safety lines as i climb .
later to all.
This is CABL.com posting #133737. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIXd
Posted in reply to: Re: Jim Brogen by DigiCommSystems
There are 0 replies to this message