Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Jim Brogen

ASide from DA getting booted, we are still doing well. I had to break it of with Dish though. for the amount of work involved and the stress that we have to put our staff through, I didn't feel that it was worth it. Techs having to do more work for less money. Not being able to charge for extra's. Having to deal with Dish every day and their tantrums. Aside form that, we got a bill for 47,000 in inventory that was outdated. They want you to keep stock to be able to fullfil everything that comes your way. Then, when yoou keep it and can't use it, they want you to pay for it. Keeping 80,000 in stock is a abig hassle. My hats off to the companies that are doing it and can keep track of it all. We had the plessure of meeting with American attelite in Oklahoma. They are the DNS for that area. They have a system down. The only problem is, they won't sub the program out. W love the program there so we may continue to do that. The other reason it stinks here is because Dish has told us that they are subbing 20% and keeping the rest in-house. Can't quite figure out how they can say that they are slow when we called to place an order for ourselves and we were 3 weeks out form an install date and only getting less than 1/4 of our usual orders. They are so unorganized. We just took in 3 more retailers and a new client for DTV. We are in hopes that this will keep our guys busy without doing Dish, They all hated it. At any rate, we are doing fairly well. I do know that I am tired of people stringing me alng with false hope and realizing that all this time the work that has been dangled in front of our face is going no where. (had a nice chat with a former (part) owner of a company we work with and it was very enlightening.
Sam, don't know why you are holing onto invoices but they are doing you no good sitting there. He has promised to pay if you send them in. If you have that big of a problem with Dave then tell him you spoke to me. At any rate, good luck and if you need leads on work in that area, let me know.
This is CABL.com posting #133730. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIW6
Posted in reply to: Re: Jim Brogen by badassinstaller
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Jim Brogen badassinstaller 8/5/2004 7:44:00 AM