Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Re:Have you tried?

Thanks Vette, guess we were posting at the same time.... Have you worked for them? I know from working for CTIS that CTIS will burn you as quick as they can...
I met up with the local Project manager her recently, and because of our past relationship and work history and ethic i had with him in the past... he offered me a saloried position as head QC tech. I went through the interview process... drug test, filled out my W2 and everything... I talked to him yesterday, and we arranged for me to start this coming Monday. I quit the job I had installing satellite systems, and this morning I went intop CTIS for the weeky meeting to get to know the guys I would be working with and all.... The Area manager who holds office there at the Chattanooga office acted a little weird towards me, and after the meeting, my friend the Project Manager came to me and asked me to step outside so he could have a word in private. We went out side, and he said it was a no go... my background check came back with a felony on it.... I was like "yeah, it is over 10 years old, and anything over 7 should not come back... it was not a problem last time I worked here." He said that I could talk to the Area Manager to see if he would pull some strings to get it over looked... I talked to him, he said that CTIS would send me a letter tellign em why they wont employ me and I can appeal it....
I could not believe the crap! They worked me into thinking i had an good job, had me quit my other job, then tell me "Oh, we are sorry". You have no Idea how pissed off I am right now.... I have not been without a job in several years... and for them to do me like that...
This is CABL.com posting #133472. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mISW
Posted in reply to: Re: Re:Have you tried? by VETTE
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Re:Have you tried? SCcabledude 7/31/2004 6:01:00 AM