Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dishnetwork to stop paying 4 custom work

The way our company is structured - THE HOUSE - also accepts 50% of the liability inccored by the tech. Office Support is defined as the following:

Housing Inventory
Getting the Inventory
Managing the credits owed for distrubuting the equipment
Managing the labor due
Disputing the labor and credits due - This alone is a FULL time job for somone.
Managing the jobs coming in.
Pre-Calling
Coordinating between customer, hub and tech.
Corecting incorrect work orders.
Software to manage ALL aspects
Human resources - Payroll etc.
Managing checks to be cut, I am proud to say that we have a 99% accuracy.
All overhaead expenses - Rent, Electric etc.
Insurnace - We as a company pay for 50% of the insurnace for the tech.
Dispatchers etc....
These are just a few considerations of overhead that a good organized company realizes, not to mention the enourmous amount of capital that the company has to front for the operations with little return.

We see that techs that DO have damages, normally do not report and then just disappears for no ryme or reason, thus we are left as the 100% responsible party.

So to say that we as THE HOUSE has no financial liability or that we a GREEDY, we'll I just cannot disagree with you more. And what you may not know is that the COMPANY does NOT receive 100% of performed custom work from DISH. In most cases the COMPANY only receives 25% of performed custom work where are we as a company always pay 100% of performed custom work if the tech has followed all of dish policies and procedures pertaining to custom work.

In a perfect world if we had PERFECT techs, and the TECHS picked up 100% of the liablilty then you would be correct and you would not need a company to work for because you would be doing it yourself.

In short you can call MOST companies GREEDY, but not this one. We try and try again only to be taken advantage of by the tech. Our company is TRULY focused on the success of this company, which means we are focused on the success of our techs. We are only as successful as the tech, we are not a company without our people.

It is a partnership. The company needs the tech and the tech needs the comapny. There are hundreds of logistical issues to consider and implement to ensure payment. The tech does not have the time to be concerned about these issues so as the tech can focus on what he/she does best....installs. I would argue that a good company.

In closing these post have been about seeking constructive suggestions. They have not been about pointing a finger. Obviously there is a issue here with the situation. Instead of calling someone "greedy" how about making a constructive suggestion as the beging of this thread ask.

I have read several of your post DFW, and really assumed that you where more objective than your last post, once again lets stop pointing fingers and unilatterly attempt to come up with a solution.

Thanks for reading....
This is CABL.com posting #132500. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIDg
Posted in reply to: Re: Dishnetwork to stop paying 4 custom work by DFW Tecs
There are 0 replies to this message