Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dishnetwork to stop paying 4 custom work

I cannot agree with you more. There are a ton of logistical issues there that as a tech you might or might not know of, such as we truly only collect about 75% of what we bill to dishnetwork. We as a company pay our tech whether we receive compensation or not. To be clear if the tech follows company policy and procedure then they receive compensation.
We as a company are constintly trying to do the right thing. I have been astonished with the lack of professionalism in our market. A expample would be ...techs telling senior citizens that we charge $65.00 per hour for clean up and then not even cleaning up. I view people like that as opportunist. You fire that tech and he cannot understand why he was fired.
Yes the comp did go up on the first box, $15.00. The additonal boxes went down, -10, -15, -15. The additional tuners went up temp $25.00. Then there is the seven day rule now, if a customers decides that within seven days of install that he/she wants an additional box then we roll for ONLY the additional box fee.
I as a owner am attempting to develop a comp program which is fair and ammicable for company and tech,

I too cannot blame Dishnetwork, they too obviously are a business and make decissions to better their business. I am just trying to understand how to get it done ammicably.
This is CABL.com posting #132401. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIBF
Posted in reply to: Re: Dishnetwork to stop paying 4 custom work by cable.ready
There are 0 replies to this message