Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Voom Vs. Locals

Thanks Woody
The good people at winegard assure me that the Sensar is equiped with the elements that are needed, unless you can tell me different. However what they supplying and we are NOT receiving with each antenna is the part # PS9370 that should be included with each system ( to you and me is a power injecter-that if NOT used the insertion loss is about 85%) this is needed for each customer out of a 20 mile range. What to do about it? One big DUNNO.....I will leave this to the brainaics involved to try and muster this one out. Personally-the fine folks at Winegard are pretty ticked that thier good name is being flushed with the lack of consultation and efforts unmade by the people that carry and supply the equipment. That is my story and am sticking to it, thus far. HA. Tomorrow, hopefully things will change. Installs Incorporated has made at very least a triumphant effort to support this system and the installation of it. For the installer field-the burden is a very sticky one. Perhaps if anyone else is more proactive on the issue, we can all learn about how to divy up the power to be the cohort of bringing change/adjustment to what is and is not being done for its companies customers.
I thank you, the room and its readers.
JM
This is CABL.com posting #132157. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIxJ
Posted in reply to: Re: Voom Vs. Locals by woodybeetle
There are 0 replies to this message