Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: SAT installers...listen

It sounds like your area has some pretty crappy installers. THat is abundant all around the country US and Canada. Basically due to crappy training and poeple who just want to hurry the job so they can get more installs done per day.

Unfortunate. The only way to really fix that problem is for the Fullfillment contractors to start requiring more from their installers, 100% QC, and SBCA certification of EVERYBODY. Of which I do all that. I QC EVERY install that comes my way. If the job isn't done right the installer doesn't get paid for it till it is done right. I dont care if he needs to spend a full day there or not. He will not recieve anymore work, till that job is done right.
I pride myself on the work I do and the work my installers do. I expect the same from everybody else. If the work isn't getting done right then its time to do something about it.

I maybe an asshole, but my installers know that I require nothing but the best. If I see the best, I pay the best. If I see the worst, I pay the worst.

Professional Satellite Installation
Kansas City Mo
This is CABL.com posting #131859. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIsV
Posted in reply to: SAT installers...listen by copperjockey
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: SAT installers...listen SMARTI277 7/16/2004 11:23:00 PM
Re: SAT installers...listen techseven 6/18/2004 9:54:00 PM
Anyone know what Adelphia pays its inhouse? thecanuck 6/14/2004 8:28:00 PM
Re: SAT installers...listen skibum 6/11/2004 5:37:00 PM