Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: My predictions are getting closer for MasTec

HMM seems to me that Adelphia,Enron and so on were large companies that were around for awhile, I guess you must have forgot.
Being back charged for work that I never did and having to spend hours proving it then trying to get money they deducted.
Being told to fax in approved dailies by 5:00 on Tuesday when you didn't get them to me intill Wednesday and have them hold pay because they were not in by there deadline.
Having the MSO on the job and do nothing but badmouth MasTec
Not getting paid for signed and approved hourly work.
Not getting your work and parts till 10:00am every day. Arrive on the job given and having it already done or already issued out and not recieve compensation for your wasted time.
Being given a price sheet only to have them change the price AFTER the work was done.
Listening to Mastec management bad mouth each other behind there backs.
Employees with little or no experiance trying to plan an upgrade affecting all the contractors with there screw ups, again with no compensation.
Being short on EVERY invioce when All dailies were signed and approved.
Being kind and professional by calling, faxing and emailing to resolve some issues and no one getting back to you time and time again.
Having Florida Office claim it's not there fault and to call VA only to be turned over to Florida again and told to call Va.
As far as a Lawyer if you have been in this business as a contractor for 20 years you should know you will be milked with fee's and have the company make up anything they can to try and prove you wrong.
I could go on and on about more of my experiances with MasTec but I am on vacation due to the fact that the last prime I worked for paid a fair price,ontime and the job is finished early.
Be my guest and ignore the posts on the bar it's just a matter of time before MasTec is gone . (clap)

ig-no-rance: the state or fact of being ignorant

ig-no-rant : 1 a: destitute of knowledge or the thing specified
b: resulting from or showing lack of knowledge or intelligence
2 Unaware,Uninformed
This is CABL.com posting #131099. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIgF
Posted in reply to: Re: My predictions are getting closer for MasTec by cablepro222000
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: My predictions are getting closer for MasTec slimhefty 6/14/2004 11:34:00 PM
Re: My predictions are getting closer for MasTec Wife of a cable guy 5/20/2004 6:25:00 AM