Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 180 Connect

Yes, they were lenient on chargebacks, because in most cases they were BHN or TW bullcrap. People can say what they want about Woody but he was a good manager, and he backed his people up!. When the crap got unbearable, he too left the company. The largest problem wasn't his replacement as it was the management above him. Had Rich been given a proper management traing program and be able to manage without having to look over his shoulder constantly I'm sure he would have been just as good a manager, as he was a tech.

It wasn't the employees that didn't give him a chance, it was the upper management!

I mean, c'mon..they never moved him up until after Woody was gone...which wasn't fair...he didn't know his responsibilities, or even his pay rate, until it was too late.

We're talking the management above hin...they just played him like a pwn, the same way they play the employees. You were there 3 years...can you even imagine the amoiunt of faces you saw come and go from there?

I hope you land on your feet..with a better company than this one...make it a positive, instead of a negative!
This is CABL.com posting #130187. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mH1X
Posted in reply to: Re: 180 Connect by Inyoface
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 180 Connect Inyoface 4/23/2004 1:30:00 PM