Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 180 Connect

I have worked for 180 Connect for over 3 years and have seen Managers and Techs come and go. It is pure politics.Sure the company screwed a tech over for volunteering his time to go to another location,that was a given...I have never seen a tech go outside his work area and come back with one positive thing to say..you know why?because if they had a positive thing to say,then they stayt and you never hear from them again.
I have to stick up for my Operations Manager Richard Spence,in my opinion, he furnished me with the respect and latitude I needed to make $$ for myself and the company.That is all I needed,nothing special,nothing out of the ordinary,this manager busted ass to make sure I was comfortable and able to make the company look good and for that I would have done anything for him,call it kissing ass?Nope?He washed my hand and i washed his?that is the way to make something out of nothing,
i had a good 3 years and made over 200K doing it,unfortunately, a special peckerwood of a manager got involved witht he contract negotiation and other area and truly screwed it up for all of the good techs left.It was a careful game of balance and he fell off the horse and took us down with him.Now,180 connect needs to defend theirselves and get specific as to how the contract was lost and declined or I am safe to assume it was an upper management defect that caused us to be unemployed.
Spence needs to be cut some slack as he did show up and did his job,whether he was at work or in the field,he earned his keep,he had his strings pulled ny his manager and that is understandable.But I honestly beleive that if he were to be the owner of any company,he would have given you what you needed to feel appreciated,money or the shirt of his back.Unfortunately,you have some very twisted disgruntled employeees that felt he should bend over backwards at all times and in return,do nothing for it,to those techs,shame on you.
He did his best.my hat off to you Spence,I would work for you anytime,anywhere as long as we had the understanding...you push,I pull etc.
Here is to the future,
Drew
p.s.
thanks for hooking a brother up with computer shizznits and whatever biatch!!! :Þ
This is CABL.com posting #130171. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mH1H
Posted in reply to: Re: 180 Connect by westendguy
There are 0 replies to this message