Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 180 Connect

Here we go. I'm not sticking up for 180 Connect, but the prices might not be all their fault. Comcast just hit the Mid-Atlantic along with several other areas with the fifth price cut in two years. I know, because we were primes for them. With this recent price cut, another national prime also just dropped their contract with them in that area because of the prices. Comcast keeps cutting their prices down to nothing, and expects people to work for them. With the amount of in house people that Comcast wants you to have, there is no way, without pulling money from another division, that any company can stay afloat for long. At the rate Comcast is going, it won't take much longer before they loose all their contractors. You have to be brain damaged, or a gluten for punishment to work for the new prices they are coming out with. Also the way they defraud their contractors is another story. All I can say to any company that keeps working for them is, I hope your pockets are deep, and watch your back, because the minute you turn around they will stick the knife in your back. Also, anything that anyone form Comcast tells you, GET IT IN WRITING, OR ELSE!!!!!! This is not from a person with a grudge against them, this is from experience!!!!

Good Luck To All

This is CABL.com posting #130056. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mHZQ
Posted in reply to: 180 Connect by pr1127003
There are 0 replies to this message