Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: any info on am broad band - Soap Box Stand

While I understand what Dusty and Zoots are saying, I have a problem with their conclusions, ie. that since the MSO has "stuck" the prime with low pricing it is OK to not pay your subs so you can bring up your margins. Oh, and the subs should suck it up and stop wining about not being paid for good work and chalk it up to" business experience". That is BS! One of the greatest values this forum has is to warn others about unethical behavior by prime contractors. If you work for them you do so at your own risk. But why should I or anyone else keep quiet? Why should we forget? All of us have a forum here to keep reminding everyone who the snakes are and, I for one, will use it every chance I have! It is a good thing to name names in these situations and it is good for the industry. The most asked questions on the bar are "can they be trusted" and "do they pay". These are pretty straightforward questions and deserve straight answers.
This is CABL.com posting #127596. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mHma
Posted in reply to: Re: any info on am broad band - Soap Box Stand by Zoots Alures
There are 0 replies to this message