Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Re:..opus/lockjaw..FOS... *SUPPLY INFO PLEASE*

Hey,
I think before you guys go around bad mouthing FOS you should get your facts straight! First of all if you would read the information on their web page you would first see that they are only recruiting for this work they are not the company doing the work. They are just an agent for that company. I have gone through all the steps includung my back ground check which they have back and are reviewing.

This is a company offering to help this industry with good jobs and good money. If you would put half as much time looking into and reading what is in their web page as you do bad mouthing them on the Bar, you would see this, if you have questions all you have to do is call them instead of bad mouthing them. These jobs will not only help the ones giving contracts to go over seas but will also help things here in the good old USA as it will open more chances for those stay here as people go over seas.

If any one has information that FOS is runnig a scam I would like to hear it, but if you have nothing better to do but bad mouth them because you have no idea what is going on I would ask you just keep you miss informed comments to yourselves and quit runnig down a good company.
This is CABL.com posting #126252. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mG0u
Posted in reply to: Re:..opus/lockjaw..FOS... *SUPPLY INFO PLEASE* by Buffalo Chips
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Re:..opus/lockjaw..FOS... *SUPPLY INFO PLEASE* Buffalo Chips 2/5/2004 4:07:00 PM