Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:..opus/lockjaw..FOS... *SUPPLY INFO PLEASE*

opus & lockjaw,

I have been reading some of these FOS posts on the bar. I know nothing about who they are or what they do. But, from the posts, there is much suspected that they are a bogus scam outfit.

First of all, I know some cable contacts in Brazil. I have been there various times in years past. People from Porto Alegre to Sao Paulo and north (if they are still there) as well as Argentina and other Latin American countries.

Tell me what city(s) you were promised construction work in and I will try to contact some folks I know there to see if there is any knowledge of such.

I am not throwing stones or taking sides in these past posts I have been reading, but rather attempting to try to supply information of what may or may not be happening. As I said, I am a neutral party. I know what it is like to be kept hanging.

As for being paid, just be sure it is in US Dollars. It does not matter what the economy is there as long as you get paid in American Greenbacks. If you are paid by an American company you are better off. If not, it is a dice game unless you have better knowledge of their ethics and foundation/finances.

Good luck!

Greg Tobin
(-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting #126242. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mG0k
Posted in reply to: Re: What a weird day...FOS by general lockjaw
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Re:..opus/lockjaw..FOS... *SUPPLY INFO PLEASE* opus13692000 2/6/2004 6:27:00 PM
Re: Re:..opus/lockjaw..FOS... *SUPPLY INFO PLEASE* general lockjaw 2/5/2004 11:52:00 PM
Re: Re:..opus/lockjaw..FOS... *SUPPLY INFO PLEASE* midwest fiber guy 2/5/2004 3:58:00 PM