Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: dish installs

Very, very good point. I agree with everything you said, EXCEPT for one thing, check this out, you come to my house and install my system, you do the BEST work of anyone on the face of the earth. You do a perfection install, inform me of everything including the history of directv, you even spit shine my shoes, I as the customer even call directv and tell them that you are the best installer on earth, all is well, for now. Three months later I still love my system with no problems, until my friend comes over. He/she watches tv for a while and asks how much I pay a month for service, I answer $$$ and they say, " for a couple hundred bucks you can get everything for free including ppv for as long as you want, and they CAN"T find out if you dont hook up the phone line. I say ok and it"s off to the races so to say. TRY TO STOP THAT ONE WITH A GOOD INSTALL. Has everyone forgotten that acording to DTV, they estimate that 40% of the people recieving their signals are ILLEGAL!!!! Yes some of discos come from poor work or poor customer service but I have seen a HUGH amount come from those "SPECIAL" access cards.(pirate)

Good luck to all.
This is CABL.com posting #125769. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGSH
Posted in reply to: Re: dish installs by cat5runner
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: dish installs skibum 1/27/2004 8:21:00 PM