Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: dish installs

aman brother, i am new to this biz about a year now, i am on my own trying to build a biz with truth and honesty. i get to a install the first thing i do is set down with the customer and explain everything esp. the difference in the price they were quated over the phone and the real price after you add floridas 13% entertainment tax. and i am now building a client base in my area who refer me to there friends, family, and neighbors for sales and installs. and the most important thing any installer can do to improve this industry and job security is to be honest from the moment you 1st call the customer, do a 100% professional install (that means no less than an average of 95% on the dish alignment, and give the customer a number where they can reach you and i mean you will answer, or at least really call them back when your answering machine clearly says you will, so if they do have a problem no matter how big or small you can help them resolve it, even if it means another trip. because people dog satellite because after the sell and installment agreement is signed they never want to speck to the client for anything, and people are left with a system that does not work properly and noone will fix the problem......
This is CABL.com posting #125767. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGSF
Posted in reply to: Re: dish installs by cat5runner
There are 0 replies to this message