Create your free account now! Sign up

Need help Is this normal practice for Comcast and

I am a small contractor looking for some valued assistance and help from anyone who has advice. I have had a couple of small contracts over the past 2 years, but can't seem to take that next step and get a contract with a comcast or cox communications which I have been trying valiantly for the past year and a half, I thought I landed a contract with Comcast to do MDU rebuilds...even got a vendor number...filled out paper work etc. Then was lead down the path of "you have the contract", then "I need to get this approved and appropriate the money", to "we don't have it in our budget this year", and finally "you need to talk to this guy" basically a run-around!
Is this normal, because I had the exact same thing happen with Bresnan Communications as well.

I just want to land another project so I can keep the guys I have and put them to work as the project I have now (Cable TV and modem installs) is running out.

Anyone who has gone the ropes please help!
This is CABL.com posting #124256. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGui
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Need help Is this normal practice for Comcast Zoots Alures 12/12/2003 3:54:00 PM
Re: Need help Is this normal practice for Comcast Animal AKA Will 12/12/2003 9:33:00 AM