Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: C H A R T E R Employees In Madison Wisconsin

I am a contractor in the business for 19 years and I started when I was 15 during the summers. What a way to grow up as a young kid. My dad was in-house for over 22 years starting with Teleprompter and then bought and sold like cheap whores over the years.(claw) We started our own cable construction company over 11 years ago and it is very frustrating to see the Industry the way it is right now. I have done a lot of work for Charter over the past three years and THANK GOD they are still doing little jobs here and there or we would probably not be in business right now because there is no money out there right now being the sub of a sub of a sub of a sailer! (eww)I love the cable business and looked foreward to going to work every day. That has been harder to do every day. I love the guys that work for us and the ones that are left are truely a part of our family.(beerchug) I have learned many things from this business and the one thing that is truely important is do quality work and let your name speak for itself. Our name and the quality of work is the main thing that has kept us afloat in this time of decreasing work. I hope you are right and even if you may not be, It is a good pick me upper[snipper Take care all, and GOD BLESS! We all need to make some money. IT's ALL FITTINGS AND WIRES!(snipper)(snipper)
This is CABL.com posting #123116. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGbU
Posted in reply to: Re: C H A R T E R Employees In Madison Wisconsin by Sierra Comm.
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: C H A R T E R Employees In Madison Wisconsin tenncableguy 11/19/2003 10:47:00 AM