Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Are you getting paid what your WORTH?

Its about time someone answered this question!! I've been instaling satellites for 10 years now. I will relay this info to my other techs so we can increase our profits. A lot of the stuff you sell we already sell, like pole mounts, ($90.00, includes up to 125 feet of trenching), (mirrors -$75.00 second cable only OR $40.00 using diplexers with prexisting RG-6), (wall fische-$75.00), (Multiswitches, Not able to charge if on w/o's, and they usually are.)
A lot of the other parts are good money makers. Where do you purchase those from? Perfect 10? (Wal-Mart Surge protectors?) Cables? I usually just give them what's in the receiver boxes. They purchased those when they placed the order. (If they need others, I sell them.) ( Spare remotes, I sell those !) High end remotes, I am not sure where to purchase them. Chimney mounts, I buy @ Radio Shack, and resell for $45.00. (Non-Pens, I haven't really found a need for in this area, except on Commercial buildings like B.J.'s Wholesale or BlockBuster. (HDTV Antenna's, we install AU2 Dishes mostly, so no real need to sell those.) (Never thought about selling Modulator's, although that's a really good idea!) If you will, please send me a contact number of your parts supplier. Thanks a million! (beerchug)
This is CABL.com posting #121867. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mFRL
Posted in reply to: Re: Are you getting paid what your WORTH? by onetec
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Are you getting paid what your WORTH? J.C.OFCSS 11/3/2003 4:38:00 PM