Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Are you getting paid what your WORTH?

Now, back to your point, how to make extra money. First show the customer that you are an expert and that you are going to do quality work, earn their trust. Then let them know that there are extras they may want. I don’t need to sell, customers buy because I’m going to do a good job either way and I don’t try to talk them into anything. Many of my sales are made while on a ladder when the customer comes out and says they want something I’ve told them about.

I sell:

Surge protectors $25, pole mounts $60, wall fish $60, eave mounts $30, non-pen mounts $50-$100, HDTV off air antennas $100, remote senders $50, wireless audio/video/remote senders $100, high end universal remotes $100-$200, all types of cables (component, composite, s-video, etc), suction cup mounts for apartments $20, modulators $30-$100, “slave” or “mirror” TV’s $40, and multi-switches $30. I also offer home theater installations and rewires. I carry all of this on me in a cabinet in my van and it’s all price tagged and listed on my “services rendered” receipt so they can see the pricing is standard.
This is CABL.com posting #121813. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mFQT
Posted in reply to: Are you getting paid what your WORTH? by goinbroke
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Are you getting paid what your WORTH? Bill003 11/4/2003 12:36:00 PM
Re: Are you getting paid what your WORTH? goinbroke 11/3/2003 4:14:00 PM