Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec

David Liegh is one supervisor that was as crooked as my broken toe, if you are even TRYING to say that Mastec upper management has a clue as to what they are doing in the cable and satellite industry, without even knowing YOU i can say that YOU have to be new to this Company AND to the Industry. Either that or some how you must have worked for some REAL ASSHOLES to think that what Mastec does is right and just. They are low rent, their equipment is junk, they make money off their in-house techs and they deliberatly lie to cover their tracks. I:E They no longer give invoices that you can read so they can dispute any claim you may have against being shorted pay. Now i find out that they are no longer putting my vacation hours on my check stub and that they will keep tabs on my hours? It took them 10 weeks to get me my 500.00 they shorted me from a single check ( and yes I kept MY invoices!) I had to threaten them with a lawyer to get them to respond to my phone calls. Please DON'T try to pacify Mastec it justs makes people wonder about YOUR own character and dignity
This is CABL.com posting #112922. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mDxu
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec by revertmastec
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Mastec bbcl 7/24/2003 10:51:00 PM
Re: Mastec Talan Communications 7/24/2003 1:34:00 AM