Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: whats up in orlando

There is nothing "up" in Orlando right now and I don't see anything happening in the near future. Adelphia is pretty well done with thier "90's" technology upgrade and only serve about 30,000 subs anyway and the other or I should say main MSO here is Bright House Networks, might as well have named it Gay Bar Networks that name is so friggin fruity! Both are doing nothing but maintenance and plant extension and I've heard Adelphia's prices are nothing to leave home for.
KCcableRAT: Lil' Ray-Ray, as all the P.R.'s like to call him, is now in charge of the maintenance tech's... go figure since he was the guy that never did an installation, was one of the worst service tech's they've ever had and only did that for about a year before going into dispatch and his wife and Allen are no longer there to cover his ass!! What a country!! I talk to Moose and Rich every now and then, they both have it down pretty tight. Just put on the blinders, keep yer mouth shut, do your job and go the hell home. Last I heard Rich was issued one of the new buckets so he blows well over half a tank a day just to get to and from work!
This is CABL.com posting #109966. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mCLO
Posted in reply to: whats up in orlando by cbldt
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: whats up in orlando KCcableRAT 6/21/2003 3:25:00 PM