Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Am I a Employee Or Sub-Contractor??????

PS ... as to your quote on a sub-contractors contract being whine insurance, No good sub whines until he or she is getting the royal screwing. You make it sound like a sub-contractor is no-body. If it werent for subs not a damn thing would get done. Cant depend on the in-house, they get their 2-3 jobs done a day and I dont blame them, their pay it ****ty and I could make as much money working a McDonalds, Yet they are supposed to be in a professional field and have knowledge about many aspects of cable, yet arent being paid accordingly. Who is running this industry???? Subs arent making a killing anymore after all their business expenses, yet they have choices, ot I should say they used to have choices over who what and where they work, subs are being treated more and more like employees, yet we dont get any respect, benefits or have job security for any company, so you tell me who has it better. I dont think anyone does, this field is going extinct, just like the family farmer. Someone else is running our business. Just my 2 cents....
This is CABL.com posting #103309. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mA2r
Posted in reply to: Re: Am I a Employee Or Sub-Contractor?????? by Waiting out the Storm
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Am I a Employee Or Sub-Contractor?????? Waiting out the Storm 4/8/2003 10:02:00 AM