Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Am I a Employee Or Sub-Contractor??????

Yes I agree that it depends on the agreement. That is a point of a contract; yet some people dont want to be binded by this agreement only if it is good for them. They figure out they can change the wording a little and it makes them exempt from just about every possible action on this earth. Ours was signed by both parties when the company just started when things were good and work was plentiful, money was good it was not until this person started spending his subs money that things started going wrong; he was writing checks his ass could'nt cover. He was a typical showbaot, his business cards stated he was a co-owner, he told everyone he was "the" owner. But when he took his deposition for court he was only a secretary and was doing what he was told. BS he ran the place his other two co-owners didnt have anything to do with this business , other then collecting some of the money, he was even hiding that from them because he ran the business dirty. This is my experience. TOO many think that subs are stupid and dont have a clue to the business aspect of the cable business. Well some of us do and we arent going to put up with type of business anymore(mad)
This is CABL.com posting #103308. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mA2q
Posted in reply to: Re: Am I a Employee Or Sub-Contractor?????? by Waiting out the Storm
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Am I a Employee Or Sub-Contractor?????? Waiting out the Storm 4/8/2003 10:23:00 AM