Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Am I a Employee Or Sub-Contractor??????

The Same Kinds Of Things Are Happening In The Residential Section Of Cable Work. We Have To Call In Twice Or Get Back Charged. We Have To Come To Meetings And Get No Pay For Listening To The Mso Tell Us Stuff We Should Be Hearing From The Prime. Our Pay Is Going Down. We Have To Come In On Days When There Is No Work And Not Get Paid. We Have To Go And Knock On The Door Of People We Have Caled And Did Not Get A Answer For No Pay. We Have To Be At Work At A Certian Time And The Work Often Is Not There Yet. We Have To Come Back In On Saturdays And Turn In Paper Work. We Have To Pay For Insurance And Telephone Service To Call In Our Jobs. The Cost Of The Insurance Is Not Justified By The Amount Of Money We Make. Recently I Had To Quit Working Because I Could Not Afford To Pay The Insurance Out Of The Money I Was Making. In Fact If Had Gotten Insurance From The Prime On The Plan They Were Sugggesting I Would Have Owed Them Money After It Was Paid For. I Hope You Get Some Balls Rolling To Correct This Situation. I'm In Your Corner.
This is CABL.com posting #102479. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mAO3
Posted in reply to: Am I a Employee Or Sub-Contractor?????? by Clint Eastwood
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Am I a Employee Or Sub-Contractor?????? CableJoeX 3/29/2003 9:08:00 PM