Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: money is not the topic

the whole problem is the mso not the primes with the exception of my upcoming contract starting 3/10/03. this prime has 3 bore rigs and that is all , has never done aerial . knows nothing about it (like most underground companies) . the customer (which i do not want to name in public ) has decided that this 3 crew underground operation is a prime. i think that is CRAP. not to say i'm a prime , but i know 1 when i see 1.
large catv executives are taking advatage of the labor, and we all know the small contractors in this buissiness built 80% of the systems in this whole country. i don't have the answers to the 30 , 60 , or even 90 day out on an invoice problem , but that is nothing compared to what i've been thru in the last 6 months.signed on for 6 year overbuild , june 2002 , dec. 2002 was last day any thing was built. prime i was with strug me along for 30 days saying customer was going to release more work . set 1 node ahead of anchors and did 2 other subs clean-up , did not get more work . customer laid off 3 primes and 200 of it's own employees . prime charged me 5% of gross to pay within 15 days.
now tells me that customer can not pay their retainage so i will not get mine . corporations are the problem . can you say CEO 10 MILLION A YEAR!
This is CABL.com posting #100415. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mAhL
Posted in reply to: The Point here was....... by Clint Eastwood
There are 0 replies to this message