Greater Atlanta Area, with occasional travel within the state
Duties may include:
- Organize job schedule, manage crew staffing, and maintain an efficient and organized work plan leading up to the pipeline of jobs
- Obtain and manage progress of locates for each job
- White-line job-sites in preparation to begin work
- Pick up supplies and materials in preparation for each job i.e. reels of fiber and pipe, sod, blacktop, gravel, miscellaneous repair supplies such as pipes, plumbing, etc. as needed for each job site.
- Physically measure the footage, take photos, and tally the details of each job on a daily basis
- Complete daily reports outlining total footage completed, and a brief summary of the details for the day’s work
- Keep records of crew members on site at each job
- Oversee restorative work upon completion of the job to ensure all properties are returned to the best condition possible before our exit
- Be ready to handle any damages that may occur, contacting the appropriate authorities and involved utilities if necessary, communicating with homeowners or business owners who are affected by the damages, updating parties involved on the progress of restoration
- Weekly meetings with managing director to discuss future jobs, results of previous work, crew needs, reconcile expenses, etc
Pay for the Foreman is by the day, ranging from $200 - $275 per day depending on experience and quality of work.
All work is outside and weather dependent. Rain days are typically not work days, though if there are opportunities for repairs, maintenance, restoration, or administrative tasks to be done, those can be handled on rain days. The target work week is Monday through Friday, though weekend jobs do arise periodically. Start time is typically 6:30am and work continues while there is daylight, or shortly thereafter. Geographic location for the work is typically within the greater Atlanta area, though travel to other areas in the state does happen occasionally. If travel is required, hotel lodging and gas and meal stipends are paid by the company.
We are ready to hire today. Contractor and W2 positions available. Pay is weekly on Fridays via direct deposit or check. These are full-time, manual labor jobs. Experience in dirt work, missile operation, drill operation, and/or landscape work preferred but not required. We are happy to train on the job for workers who are hardworking with a great work ethic and positive attitude. There is ample opportunity for growth and both on-the-job and professional training are provided for individuals who show a desire to grow in their field.