Create your free account now! Sign up

When will you people learn

When you subcontract work to another company, you are expected to pay the subcontractor according to the agreed upon terms in the contract. Unless, of course, the subs quality of work is responsible for slow or non-payment. Not being paid yourself is no excuse for non-payment to subs. If you can not afford to pay subs before you recieve payment yourself then get out of the business, or do the work yourself. The only reason you should be able to make money off of subs is that you are willing to shoulder the risk of getting paid by the co. that YOU entered the contract with. Now, if you dont get paid you just go bankrupt and leave your subs holding the bag when their only mistake was trusting you to uphold your commitment. I think your excuse is bullsh**- pardon my French.(thumbdn)

> Here is my adress; 530 Atlee dr. Harrodsburg, Ky. 40330.My ph. # 859-734-5058 Debbie, It's funny, I still work for Adelph. and still have some of my old crew, they know I haven,t been paid from Spanpro, Hell Spanpro hasn'nt been paid. But we keep going foward. Go get a lawyer. I'm not wasting anymore time with you, I've got to go to work, oops sorry about the language.(usa)(usa)
>
> > VICK,
> > WE are not the ones that do the crack... thats probably what you used our money for..
> > send the check(a good one) to: 3358 c.r.417
> > Lake Panasoffkee, Fl.
> > The next thing that will be posted on the bar is your address in kentucky and phone #......later
> > CRACK HEAD(moon)(moon)(moon)
This is CABL.com posting #97099. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mzqh
Posted in reply to: my info by VMIassociates
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: When will you people learn CorleySplicing 2/8/2003 3:02:00 PM