Create your free account now! Sign up

RE: Protel/MasTec Tucson retainage

No,

I wasn't saying that. I was 1099'd once... that's it. unless I get one here in the next few days.

Sorry to hear that happened. Did you call and talk to anybody? They are slow but were always honest with me. they are a major company... if you have a legitimate beef, and can back it up on paper, call them up. I'm sure they will correct it.

Good luck

> Yea, thats the point I was trying to get across. It was on my original in 2001 and then another 1099 just for the retainage in 2002. looks like they are doing a little funny paper work so they can pocket more money from the IRS and trying to make me pay more???????? Maybe I'm all wet here but it just seemed wrong.
>
> > It was included with my original 1099... even though I hadn't been paid it.
> >
> > six months(roll)
> >
> > I waited a year and a half!(eek)(eek)(eek)
> >
> > I knew it was going to be a while though, my original contract said one year
> >
> > > Just want to say then ask....Mas Tec waited six months to give me my retainage,Also had 1256.00 in back charges not complaining just glad to get the retainage. Question, Mas Tec sent me a 1099 on my retainage did theyn do the same to you?
> > > Thanks for a reply
> > >
> > > > Hey guys(wave),
> > > >
> > > > Finally got my retainage check today(clap). I was annoyed with the problems at first but I did finally get it! I was worried about the possibility of bogus backcharges(poke)-but not one(bounce)(halo)(bounce)!
> > > >
> > > > I don't know how many of you are still owed but if you have some coming, I'd start checking the mail box(deal).
> > > >
> > > > Hope everyone is working...(usa)
> > > >
> > > > Later(cool)(cool)(cool)(wacky)(cool)(cool)(cool)
> > > >
> > > > Vic
This is CABL.com posting #96676. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mzjs
Posted in reply to: RE: Protel/MasTec Tucson retainage by coffepot
There are 0 replies to this message