Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cross Island Cable???????

When I said "They do pay very well" I was NOT referring to CIC, if you read the thread you'll see that one of our techs replied to this crap and offered info on our Company, SCS,Inc., who DOES PAY (5 days out). We are in NO WAY affiliated with Cross Island Cable. My response was directed to tictoc whose, coincidentally, named "Steve" in his profile. So, before your next response try reading AND understanding the thread. I like to consider myself one of the good guys. I despise contractors/companies that don't pay their people.

> Right.They proably are paying everyone weekly now,they f***ed so many contractors they proably have real good cash flow now.You are proably sucking up to Steve the thief in order to get paid. I spoke with several people that are working there as of last friday and they didn't get a paycheck last week.
>
> > Yes they do pay very well, EVERY Friday following Monday's invoicing. And what is your definition of a headhunter?
> >
> > > They Don't pay and they are headhunters.
> > >
> > > > If you are looking for work? The Company I work for is pulling trap in long island? They also are doing Install routes in westchester co. It is paying real well. You turn your invoice in on sunday you are paid the following friday.
> > > > Want more info. (-REDACTED-)
> > > > > Does any one out there have any information on Cross Island Cable (Long Island) GOOD or BAD. Please reply on Cabl Bar
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
This is CABL.com posting #96353. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mzef
Posted in reply to: Re: Cross Island Cable??????? by US Broadband Service Group
There are 0 replies to this message