Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Caribe

Please heed all the warnings. All my in-house guys that work for me are former Winn Caribe employees...LOOK OUT........(sunny)

> Wow....thank you for your info!!!! We have alot to mull over, it seems.....(rotflmao)
>
> > unethical practices in the Carolinas , myself and a supr. from the prime walked in their shop one day and found abundant alcohol and drug use , ( warning ) don't park equip. in their yard , don't expect prompt/full payment , it is also rumored they are a foreign held company
> >
> > > Thank you for your input....we'll be cautious from here on in.(nod)
> > >
> > > > If the work is for adelphia then it's winn caribe. They were there last year. We worked for them just befor adelphia fild charter 13 they never paid a dime after that. They told us adeiphia didn't pay them so they were not paying there subs.SO BE CAREFULL
> > > >
> > > > > Winhester, VA?
> > > > >
> > > > > > Sound like winn caribe we worked for them in VA Please BE VERY CAREFULL THEY STOLE ALOT OF MONEY FROM US !!!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > All I have is the name Caribe and they are supposed to be doing a job in VA (Winchester area) with decent footage prices from the info my hub was given from another guy who is going down to that particular job....sorry....I'll see if I can get a bit more info....(confused)
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Winn Caribe out of North Carolina !!! if IT IS RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK THEY WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY AND BLAME IT ON THE CABLE COMPANY. AND NEVER RETURN YOUR CALLS. GOOD LUCK (cussing)
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Are you asking about Winn Caribe/Cornet Services?
> > > > > > > > > "WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
This is CABL.com posting #95224. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myV2
Posted in reply to: Re: Caribe by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Caribe Wife of a cable guy 1/22/2003 1:14:00 PM