Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: signaltech response to fiberrat

well lets see 1.U did wrap bell hardline,the guys had to straight splice to fix.2 U did break the door at knights inn thats why she kicked u out.anyone interested the# is 314-291-8545,3. the reason i shoved u out of my doorway is because u had just cussed me on the phone, then preceeded to come to my room yelling and crying because i wouldnt give u any more money. wasnt my place to raise u.4 Anyone who has worked for moore Knows pay is 30days out.if ur 30th day falls on a sat like ours did,then he knows it will be 37days genious.5 IF i hadntcaught myself that night u would have been in a world of hurt boy.So anytime u feel u can teach me something feel free to jump!!!!6.I was told u did take tools from them so i cant help what i hear.Isnt that what u are doing now by all this.7.I do haveevery receiptfrom knights inn showing I paid for your room so feel free to contact me or Knights inn of course u already know u didnt pay a dime there, as a matter of fact the room u tore up is still the same way u left it.Or it was as of Sat the 18th. the manager hasnt touched it yet. Still has the crackers u or ur wife crumbled up and scattered all over the floor.Dont beleive me though call for urself.Phone 3 posted for that reason.8 boy u had a bunch of gigs and anyone wishing to find out can inquire here with me or at moore.Everyone who has worked for moore knows they require u to almost have a perfect system.Its not like the old days when u could just go throw up the #$&*.But seeeing u have 20+yrs I can tell thats basically how u have done it. NO gigs, who are u trying to kid.Add a 1 and a 0 to your 0 and u would get your total gigs. 100 Chris u need help,but anytime u want my email address just let me know i would love to give it to u.Id sure like to see u give me a lesson in anger management. I have my reciepts when do i get my money from u. 1 week<you are such a lier chris.ONe thing about it chris, the next job u work at,It wont take them long to find out what type person u are or howmuch u know about cable.YOU are u own worst enemy pale.(fry)

> lets see if we can sort the truth from the lie here: #1 i dont prey.....i payed my way there #2 my wife is not an addict#3 nobody broke anydoor at any motel #4 you only payed one week assumable out of my own pocket #5 if your talking about that bell DROP on that 1500 ft. run in the back easments that i pulled MYSELF ALONE (that you still havent payed me on) it took 3 min.s to repair. no lines cut no down time no straite spices ( somthing you and your green beans could ever fig. out)and it was a DROP kenny #6 i never once in my life stole another mans tools (or a co.'s for that fact ) how bout it brian from pro line wanna peice of this fish to set the record strait? #7 i told you about mcalistar ok. and that had nothing to do with anything pro line and i had going infact it was'nt untell 3 monthes later @$$ wipe that I DECIDED to leave pro line (wad lick) your funny kenny (joker)want my adderess i bet i dont let you get in my face again you really need anger managment dude....i can fix it for you
>
> > To anyone who would be interested in chris campbell.Chris Campbell is a shark alright,a homeless one that prays on the working man. His aligations of having 6 wks pay and no gigs is totally not true.To even say he knows how to hang strand would be a farce.He definatly knows how to wrap bell telephone.As far as the injunction on us or moore in St.Louis is totallly fabricated by mr.campbell.We tried to help this person but was kicked out by the management of the motel we were paying for him and his addict wife.Total damage to room was inexcess of 200.00 not to mention money owed to me which is 228.28 x3= 684.84 (motel stay) plus money for cigs gas food plus what he owes mr colley which is 3wks motel stayand damages to hotel room. Knights Inn is the motel in which his wife and chris were kicked out,putting signal tech in a tight position to pay for his child like behavior.Instead one of signal tech employees took them in there household untill he got money to go home.When he went to work all he did was wrap phone or lean against a fence.He is a shark alright one that preys on hard working people so he can support a drug habit.That is why he was terminated and what little money he did make doesnt cover the bills he aquired.So to you Mr. cambpell do I need to go further and tell everyone why u got fired from proline.Getting arrested for drugs behind Icehouse bar in Mcalester okla, and the tools u stole from Proline.I look very forward to your response because I know I have a slander suit and possibly fraud case against u and will with all my resources follow up on this matter.Fiberrat fits u well but u really need to drop the fiber and just call yourself a RAT because u will never be a shark.I also beleive that RAT should be your real name because if u go back to prison u need to tell them to put u on rat row.Just consider me The Rat hunter. My name is Kenny Barnes and I will Handle this matter.Just remember when this is over don't drop the soap.(bigsmile)(pirate)
This is CABL.com posting #95031. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mySV
Posted in reply to: Re: signaltech response to fiberrat by fiberrat
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: signaltech response to fiberrat fiberrat 1/23/2003 3:53:00 PM