Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Stolen Amplifers

Good morning,I meant you know disresepct in telling you to put your money where your mouth is.Sometimes when I read about certain things the old gangster in me flares up.I hate a thief.As to my co. name, it has no bearing as to what you are needing help with.I go by "WHITFIELD" and I haven't ever heard of you either.If you want your amps found and convictions I can produce both.I bounty hunt if your price is right.If you need professional references I have them. I know how to work the streets,hoods and hell holes if you can understand what I'm saying. If your loss is great enough I know your insurance co. is involved you could have your insurance co. contact me.Apparently the police dept. can't find your missing items for you to be here seeking help.I don't work with cops.I do things my way.I get results, not law suits.Mr.Manager have a nice day . If you need my services please feel free to contact me. "WHITFIELD"(usa)(bounce)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #94860. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myQa
Posted in reply to: Re: Stolen Amplifers by cablemanager1
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Stolen Amplifers cablenut2 1/18/2003 10:03:00 PM
Re: Stolen Amplifers Corky the Splicer 1/18/2003 9:20:00 AM