Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: signal tech of ALABAMA

i would'nt have taken out the add you cant sue slander if it's the TRUTH dude i've been in this biz 20+ yrs and know the truth falls way short of defrimation of charictar too pay the billing you owe me people or i'le make sure the complete TRUTH is told. Q)are your leases payed up? do they know where they're trucks are at? your a thief colley, that alone will sink your boat like a rock in this biz.......you aught to learn it before you go to your next contract, ME.

> > listen boyz stay smooth up away from this dude he dosnt pay he dont care he'll rip you off i got 6 weeks billing comming (no gigs) and this dude darrel colley has yet to pay me or even at least reeburse my travel home after he burned me and set me and my wife homeless in the snow 3 days before xmas promise promise promise thats all i got the dude has a crack habit (does joanna colley know?????) (lit.) and so does all his cohorts i would piss test them prior to hire thats my story and i'm sticken to it if anybody wants more info just ask i've got an injunction filed via moore const. and st lois co. court clerk it should fall on his billing mid january WATCH ME FRY THIS SHARK AND EAT 'EM fiberrat(clap)
This is CABL.com posting #94817. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myPt
Posted in reply to: Re: signal tech of ALABAMA by signaltech,inc
There are 0 replies to this message