Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Brrain

(smokin)You can have her call me at dads . I bet its cold in the truck dwelling . Caan't wait to band up with you . We'll call the new tribe banddawgs . (cool) Barruf ! I had road runner problems after i got off the phone with you . Well keep the powder dry , don't take any wooden nickles and don't let your meat loaf ! P.S. Hope the package arrived safley . See ya soon .(clap)(moon)(wave)(rasta)(pimp)
> Just you hang in there,Nothing to good,to bad,last to long! I'll tell her your coming to see her.She needs to be around sombody she knows.As for me I'm truck dwelling and let me tell you it's boring as hell!!I need to get my hands on and my mind off,if you know what I mean?? All this experence and it don't mean a thing! All it does is make them worry about thier own capabilty, if they had any to begin with!!If they did, what would they do with it??? probably screw every thing up !That's why they need us.mean while,we'll get back in the grove of things!Don't worry,be happy,enjoy the soaps while you can!(cool)
This is CABL.com posting #94319. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myHr
Posted in reply to: Brrain by REBLDAWG
There are 0 replies to this message