Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: brrain

Dads are a good thing to have aren't they? I'm starting to see some adds come up.Try giving them a call mabey they got something better to offer.what do you got to lose? It's a cold one today but the sun is still shining.I'll tell her if she's not mad at me!After the mailman came yesterday I passed out and missed her call! ops! sorry it'll be ok I hope?? I can't wait to have someone to work with again.It's been boring and dull.Truck dwelling just don't cut it for me.
I can't wait till she gets back too,bathroom dwelling don't get it eather!!You know what I mean?Rosie palm and her five sisters he he!!Tell everybody I said high! Miss ya. later(wave)
> (waveguy)dad is takin care of me . (halo) looks like its ribeyes for diner .(crazy) i like the little smiley face guys .(clap) do you think its ever going to be like it was in the day ? (wacky) mad money day in and day out . any way glad to see the puter is back on line . tell nat. to call me if she has any problems . we'll get plumbed up for ya .(peace) i need to work so bad it is starting to hurt . this sitting around the house all day makes you soft .
>
> > I'm back! You know?(clap) I think It's gonna be all right! We'll get it it toghter.Mean while, the sun is shining so don'waist it. Beans and cornbread!Beans and cornbread!are a cooking!!(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #94189. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myFl
Posted in reply to: Re: brrain by brrain
There are 0 replies to this message