Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: AM Broadband--Still waiting

I was in house and drove in everyday to do other peoples gigs when i interveiwed i was told "all kinds of fiber and coax to run" all i saw was sh** someone else forgot or just didn't do. and then my paperwork got lost and i didn't get paid for a month after the 2 weeks they held it (in other words 6 weeks from when work was done till payday!) Also check was due before x-mas & was counting on it for shopping. all i got was "we're sorry but there is nothing we can do" from corporate office. oh i forgot when i called corporate i also got hung up on. AM broadband is the reason i no longer work catv

> Have you contacted the prime and told them you haven't been paid? That's where you start.....good luck.
>
> > Can someone tell me why AM Broadband Inc, can still have the prime in Pittsburgh ? After all, we only traveled 550 miles, provided quality splicing, all nodes signed off by AM Broadband services Inc and Still have not been paid. We even provided hourly help to the south side, witch is a mess! Usually they say " you didnt do your GIGS " except when they finally gave us third party Gigs, we drove 550 mile to Pitt, and did the gigs that they had! So there running out of excusses. Back to the ? why are they still prime,and those that actually do the work right, have to continue to work for companies with shinny trucks and shinny people. You Know why those trucks are shinny because ? Lets let the expert answer that one. Sorry they probably don't know so I'll give them a hint. because you dont ******* work. And you don,t have to when you screw over your subs. With all said hopfully things change @ AM broaadband and thats what we here so good luck. This is the truth, just would appreciate an answer,and my money.
> >
This is CABL.com posting #94159. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myER
Posted in reply to: Re: AM Broadband--Still waiting by Wife of a cable guy
There are 0 replies to this message