Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Read the post

My post says that I worked for six months, not that I am owed for six months. Maybe you should try READING BEFORE YOU START TYPING (hint: a group of words make as sentance, a group of sentances makes a paragraph, do it left to right, front to back, take excedrin for any headaches, midol for any cramps.)
Your missing the point here which is that you are bitchin and you didn't have a substantial time or monetary investment in the project. I got up and went to work everyday and worked damn hard for Everest and for Prince. The two of you that are doing all the bitchin were there for a month (combined). Don't take your bad attitude out on me, where does all of this negativety come from anyway? I'm just telling it how it is here.

> READ YOUR POSTING ON 01/09/03 at9:31:59PM (rasta)NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR YOUR dumb ass self(flipoff)
> > > Lets look at the hole picture here.In your own words you said that Jerrin owes you for 6 months so WHO IS THE DUMB ASS(rasta) HERE .YOU BITCH!(flipoff)
> > >
> > > > > > You are some piece of work PA CABLE GUY, you come to KC and ride (not work) with another technician for 5 days and your still bitchin? I thought Gordon and NOVA were whinning too much over less than $1,000 but you win that prize. Try working for someone for six months, giving the MSO the best work they have ever seen, then he runs of with your cash after you paid for hotel, food, gas, and everything else. What kind of investment did you have in the project? If I remember corectly someone else paid your hotel bill!!
This is CABL.com posting #94154. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myEM
Posted in reply to: Re: HEY DUMB ASS by nova2000
There are 0 replies to this message