Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Info on how long pay for hotels for employees?

I don't know of any other companies my hub has worked for who have paid for either the worker OR the "significant other." Why should you pay for the cable dawg's "partner" anyway? They aren't performing any work for you....if anyone complains about your tactics, tell them to take a hike. You're doing more than alot of the other companies I've seen out there - my hub has had NO OFFERS to pay for any lodging bills while on the road, for him or anyone else....good luck.

> I'd like to know what other companies do as far as how long they pay for hotels and/or apartments for employees when working in a new city away from home. Also do you cover for girlfriends/wives? We have covered for hotels for a month and then payed for the first month rent in the apartments, but not for the girlfriends. I'm getting complaints from one guy that I'm not doing what other companies are doing and that I should pay for the girlfriend since that's their family and I'm taking them away from home (even though he's been on the road for 2 years.) I'd like to know what other companies are doing. Thank you. (idea)
This is CABL.com posting #94119. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myEd
Posted in reply to: Info on how long pay for hotels for employees??? by htcomm
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Info on how long pay for hotels for employees? chumpman88 1/11/2003 6:29:00 PM