Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: mo,chumper,8-ball,petergunn

Hey mooley whats up ? congrats on the new rugrat hope you are fine and working I'm getting ready to take a trip over seas for a while to GUAM to do cable its only for 90 days but the pay is good enough to go Matt left today I will catch up to him soon . Yes he is doing real good for him self right now has a T-40 fully loaded and ready to roll. still here in fla probley will never leave this place its starting to take shape after ten years here and only 11 hurricaines later it just would not seem right to leave now. work is slow always at this time of year but thats ok because I really havent lived in my house in 2 years so I dont care when I go back to work . Darlene is fine still think she dosent like me sometimes its been 10 years mabey 10 more is what we need she still mean as hell but thats why I LOVE HER . Andrew is 16 now and is as big if not bigger than me dont know how much longer I can take him he is meaner than his mom and me together . I killed 2 deer this year and my first wild hog about 140lbs opening day also a 6 foot 7 inch diamond back rattler with 13 rattels well thats it for me this only took me an hour I know I should have took typing in school to learn not just a grade talk at you later douchbag your buddy chumpman (smokin)(smokin) > HEY U GUYS, CONGRADS ON THE NEW BABY GIRL.U MUST B VERY HAPPY. WHEN WAS LEELA BORN. ARE U ALL DOING ALRIGHT. LETS SWAP ADDRESSES AND SEND PICTURES. EVERY ONE HERE IS FINE. NOT MUCH WORK ,BUT STILL ALIVE N KICKING. TALK LATER. LOTS OF LOVE 2 YALL. MOE
This is CABL.com posting #93591. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myvH
Posted in reply to: Re: mo,chumper,8-ball,petergunn by WOO/MEISTER
There are 0 replies to this message