Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for TEXAS CABLE CONTRACTORS

IN CASE YOU FORGOT YOUR POSITION:

“I had the same system you has with TCC on the paperwork the only difference is I still made copies of all my paperwork before i turned it in. I have had my $$$$ held up also because of my employees had 2 boxes missing. Tom Jr. has answered every phone call and has given me a weekly progress update without ever ditching a call. What more can you expect? If I had 50 boxes missing I would be thankful they are trying to find them instead of just taking your $$$$. I know that my guys had placed there 2 boxes but just did'nt write them on the wo and tcc spent a couple of days calling customers to find them.. How bad is that? Hart Telecom”

NOW, EVEN THOUGH YOU BELIEVED THEIR LYING ASSES ABOUT US MISSING BOXES, AND EVEN AFTER WE CLEANED UP YOUR WORK (AND NEVER GOT PAID) HERE’S THEIR LAWYER IF THEY’VE PAID ALL THEIR COURT BILLS:

John Sixta,(361) 883-3742.

IF THAT’S NOT A HELP, TRY CALLING SPARKS COMMUNICATIONS IN ST LOUIS AS THEY WHOOPED LINLEY’S ASSES IN COURT AND MIGHT HAVE THE LOCAL LAWYERS NAME. YOU COULD ALSO ASK JIM, HE WAS STILL IN BED WITH THEM LAST I HEARD (A FEW WEEKS AGO).
This is CABL.com posting #93205. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mypt
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for TEXAS CABLE CONTRACTORS by onetec
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Looking for TEXAS CABLE CONTRACTORS lonestargod 1/7/2003 8:30:00 AM