Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Charter (Code of Ethic)

Just Check out this article i found in the st louis paper last week.... there is no code of conduct unless you get caught, at least that is the way that charter is being run...

Charter Fires CFO, COO, Citing Probe
Mon Dec 23,10:18 AM ET

ST LOUIS (Reuters) - Charter Communications Inc. (NasdaqNM:CHTR - news), the No. 3 U.S. cable TV company, said on Monday it fired its chief financial officer and its chief operating officer. The moves come amid a federal grand jury probe of the company's accounting practices.

Chief Financial Officer Kent Kalkwarf will be replaced on an interim basis by Chief Administrative Officer Steven Schumm. Chief Operating Officer David Barford, who was placed on paid leave in October, will be succeeded by Maggie Bellville, who joined Charter earlier this month as executive vice president of operations.

Efforts to reach Kalkwarf and Barford were unsuccessful.

In recent weeks, the federal prosecutor for the Eastern District of Missouri has stepped up its probe into the way Charter accounts for its subscribers.

"The terminations of Barford and Kalkwarf follow a review by the company of various matters, including those relating to the previously disclosed grand jury investigation," Charter said in a statement.

The federal prosecutor's office advised the company that no member of its board of directors, including Chief Executive Officer Carl Vogel, is a target of the investigation, Charter said. The company said it was cooperating with the probe.

> What in the hell are you talking about?When it comes to Charter the "HAND" has nothing to hand out but a slice of Bread and if your lucky a glass of water.(cussing)Speaking from experience!!!!
>
> > It is wrong to bite the hand that feeds you in most cases.
> >
> > > Haven't you learned anything yet.... Charter is crooked from the top on down.... everyone wants a payoff under the table ... and you pay or you are out....at least that is the way that it is in Birmingham.....
> > >
> > > > I am a little confused. Charter's 9th Code Of Ethic is to care about people. Define people and define care. Is the quality of a persons work a thing of the past? Do you really have to tuck the c-notes in someones back pocket to be acknowledged and to advance? I take pride in every job I do and do not take short cuts. I take the good, bad and the ugly and do not complain. Gigs is little to none. What in the he-- am I doing wrong!! **Proudly Serving Charter**(confused)
This is CABL.com posting #93133. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myoj
Posted in reply to: Re: Charter (Code of Ethic) by cablcouple
There are 0 replies to this message