Create your free account now! Sign up

We WILL make it this year.........2003

Tomorrow, I'll sit outside, watch the deer, reflect on what could have been in 2002 and what can be in 2003.

Thursday, its Root, Hawg or Die for another year. There are some big ones letting lose in the first quarter, I can only hope that the best of the best gets to them first.

To the Old Dawgs from my past in Texas, best of luck to you in 2003, To the In House folks that love bashing some of us..we know its a job for ya, we'll let ya stay for a while <we all need to laugh sometimes, and we like to learn as well>, and to the unspoken ones that drive thousands of miles to get the tools, the fiber, the meters, the coax and daum near anything else these folks need to get it done right.....Best of Luck in the New Year.....Don't let the small stuff screw with ya, hug the kids when you see them and tell them you love them......give the wife a hug or the hubby a kiss for no good reason.....And stop and look around and appreciate what we all have already...God Bless and May the Cable Gawds be with us all. Didds
This is CABL.com posting #93076. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myno
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: We WILL make it this year.........2003 roaddog5160 1/3/2003 5:06:00 PM
Re: We WILL make it this year.........2003 comdex 1/1/2003 12:27:00 AM