Create your free account now! Sign up

Between the Lines

AS the New Year approaches.I wonder to myself,AS I read headlines,FBI seeks five arabs. George W. Bush I don't know if anyone from national security reads here on Cabl.com,but I am willing to bet someone does. I wish the US Goverment would form a webb site or tv station to post pictures of all suspected terroist and their affiliates and set up a national hotline so americans could call the proper people to investigate suspicious people when they have been spotted.I don't like learning from hindsight.You know America will become a war machine once again, its born and bread into us.When I see on the news that 5 arabs are being sought,I think to myself if five can fly in how many have come in through our borders with Canada and Mexico.Just because we are called the melting pot doesn't mean we want to become one.Knowing that the National Guard boat unit from my home town is now activated and in Kuwait does not help.When all the newly elected republicans take office in January then what.9-11 has already taught us what these people are capable of.I emplore you George W.Bush to allow all Americans to help.It could start here with the people in the communications industry,after all we are the ones that built the systems that link us all together.I also ask the general public to always remember 9-11 and always pull together as One Nation under God,as United We Stand but divided we may fall! As the New Year approaches please remember these words.Do Unto Others as You Would Have Them Do You. A prepared America is a Strong America! GOD Bless the USA! "WHITFIELD"(usa)(usa)(usa)(usa)(sunny)
This is CABL.com posting #92977. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mylN
There are 0 replies to this message