Create your free account now! Sign up

d.c.from s.t. in ALABAMA

first of all you never informed me pay was 5 weeks out and yet i excepted it with assurence from you that you would not let the wife and i go without a roof over our head or go hungery that you would float me some cash to get buy well it's been 4 weeks now we've had to get food boxes to eat,roll cigarates and smoke snipes (opc's). kenny gave us 5 bux here 10 there maybe 20 one time (the total is 70 dollers in 4 weeks ) we've been kicked out of our motel (that you never payed for that week by the way) because mama complained that the door on the dump was broke and nolonger working "could they please fix it" and they turned and blamed us for it so now we'er homeless and pennyless in st.lois mo. and it's xmas and snowing and you wont send any money (an advance on the billing i know we have comming so we can make it)there are know shelters open to take us in and my forman sez we gotta go monday.....now we came out here via grayhound from california and payed the tickets our self (cash) and you wont even reemburse us for that and send us home with a couple of hundred but you want me to still go out and work?????????? you need to wake up bud this is called theft of services rendered w/intent to defraud.....with what you owe me in billing it's a felony as well. 1500 to 2700ft a day 7 days a week @ .10 a foot (on stran alone)for 4.5 weeks....you do the math. now i want two tickets to santa monica and at least 200 dollers monday you got plastic you can do it all rite over the internet by clicking www.greyhound.com as well as www.westernunion.com and we'll be out of your hair forgood if not we'll be the bad hair in your day for a VERY LONG TIME as well as using your name upfrount next time i keep my word bud its good to go on in this biz
This is CABL.com posting #92961. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mylx
There are 0 replies to this message