Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: petergunn

Greetings John,

How are you doing?   My heart is with you, Bro', I hate to have heard about your Mother.  I hope you and the rest of your family are doing okay, and continue to draw strength from your Mother, even now, she has not just been the one to give you life, but forever your life is re-newed and encouraged through her, as do all women continue to be our source of life, and strength.

I can't believe we were so close and did not connect.  I am on the Mississippi, only 180 miles north of  St. Louey!  Might be just as well, I guess, it doesn't sound as if our attitudes would have been exactly the right ones to  be running together at the time, anyway.  I am fix'in to roll out of here, soon.  I want to head west, are you familiar with any thing going  on out there?  Send an e-mail, or call me if you don't want to broadcast it here on Radio-Free-Europe, or Radio-Free-Canada...whatever this is turning into here! 

Thanks for the greeting and well wish'in.  Look forward to 'hook'in up', soon.  Take good care  of yourself, til' then, John.

Petergunn. 

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #92910. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mykI
Posted in reply to: petergunn by cableho
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: petergunn WOO/MEISTER 12/31/2002 2:53:00 PM