Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Peter gunn

Greetings 420 Superman,

I hope this is not another piece of my past escaping from the closet!!!  But, yes it is me.  I was there and I don't believe Gary Green had two Tim Petersens.  You must not be obeying the Labor Board by respecting the break every day at 4:20, or you would not have remembered me so easily!  Or did I appear in the form of a 'Flash-back'?!?!  Man!  They tried to get me up on that job for six months and I kept draggin them on cause everything in Michigan must be like the Motor City, is what I figured.  After I got up there, though, I fell in love with that country!  It came at the right time too!  Texas got tired of my sense of humor (my HairDo, I think) and was making it very difficult for me to maintain my freedom.  I have always wanted to get back up there.  That had the most countryman, or woodsmen then many of the places below the Mason-Dixon that I had been working in.  I was all over the Upper Penninsula and Northern Michigan, even did a lot of work around Detroit, Brighton, Ann Arbor,   Ypsilanti...everywhere Man!  I located, designed mapped, five systems up there.  I kept part of the ownership of two of them.  One was on Pickerel and Crooked Lake, right outside Petoskey and the other one ran along both sides of the Ausable River going east out of Grayling.   Who ever you are...how the hell are ya'?  

That was me.  By the way, do you know where I can find Gary Green, Tom Carman, or Wes , these days?

Is this the guy that was working for TCI at the time?  Or WestMarc, whatever they were called?  You had just bought  a house and were having quite a beautiful family thing going on?  I think I might have borrowed some NCTA  books from you?  Something is telling me this is you!

Get back with me, if you want.  My phone #, and e-mail add'y is in my profile.

Til' then, take good care.

Petergunn.

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #92837. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myjx
Posted in reply to: Re: Peter gunn by 420superman
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Peter gunn Petergunn 12/31/2002 4:02:00 PM
Re: Peter gunn Petergunn 12/27/2002 3:43:00 PM